My Top Picks for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011



I just joined the group of Pinoy Bloggers and upon mingling with some fellow bloggers,. I came to cross with some of the top bloggers in the group. Recently, I learned about their event initiated by Influential Blogger about blogs who excel on their respective niches. For this year's event, Influential Blogger with the cooperation of Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos, Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines, Philippine data center, Philippine online shoppingSingapore Jobsand Pinoy Party Food made it happen again.



Here's my top picks whom I think deserve to be named Influential Blogger.


     I like this blog because it give the latest tips on how to earn money online
     This blog is a personal choice of mine simply because it showcases more about Cebu
    As a Filipino, it is so amazing to see some people tackles about our cultural heritage
    I am a food lover but seeing most of the other blogs, this one catches my attention. :)
    During my college days, I used to travel to some places and I can relate myself to this blog

      I made an entry for myself but I dont think I deserve the "shot" as I am new to the group.



      LIKE THIS POST? SHARE THIS TO Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Digg This Post ! Share On Reddit ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Blog Feed !





      Share your views...

      13 Respones to "My Top Picks for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011"

      Liz of CoupleStrip said...

      Everyone deserve a slot. :) Hope you can check out my blog to complete your top 10~!

      Here: Make More Money Online

      Thanks!


      June 25, 2011 at 12:25 PM
      Doc Buboy Tapia said...

      Thanks for the nomination. It will certainly inspire me to continue my advocacy in using blogs for health education and influencing others in a good way. I am glad to "meet" you in this blog as with the other bloggers and I hope to connect more with you all in the future. That's why I love this writing project.


      June 26, 2011 at 1:25 AM
      Hashified said...

      Thanks for droppin by Liz and Doc Buboy..


      June 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM
      Jesh said...

      Hello, I hope you can consider including my photo blog (http://photography.jeshflores.com). Feel free to visit.. :D


      June 26, 2011 at 6:27 PM
      Jhong Medina - RizalPark,Org said...

      We're very honored for the nomination. This will help us promote our country's heritage and culture. Thank you!


      June 30, 2011 at 11:23 PM
      The Backpack Man said...

      thank you so much...


      July 2, 2011 at 6:36 AM
      Richard said...

      Thanks for the nomination.


      July 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM
      SLEEK IN THE CITY.com said...

      Hi Dub! Hope you can check out my blog too. =) http://www.sleekinthecity.com/ Thanks heaps!


      July 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM
      Unknown said...

      :)

      Renz Alcantara said...

      Thank you so much for nominating RizalPark.org...We truly appreciate it!


      July 7, 2011 at 2:59 AM
      Liz Money Web said...

      Thanks for considering my blog. I've got some linky love for you!


      July 7, 2011 at 4:10 AM
      Jan said...

      Hi there,
      good luck with your contest post in this years Influential blogger contest. I wanted to bring one detail to your attention though - the list of sponsors have been updated, so please consider updating your post accordingly to comply with the contest rules.

      Very much appreciated,
      on behalf of roomrent.ph sponsor,
      Jan


      July 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM
      Janette Toral said...

      Hi. This is to mark your entry as complete. Thank you for joining the writing project.


      September 12, 2011 at 12:15 AM

      Post a Comment

      This is a do-follow blog and is updated regularly.

      ■ Avoid posting non related contents.
      ■ Please use a name instead of blog name or SEO stuff, otherwise it will be deleted right away

       

      Disclaimer | Filipino BlogKarya's HavenReggae MusicBXUNETFood DiaryDiamonds For Sale