Woof Woof



 Are You Ready to Have a Puppy?



This is the question that haunted me when my aunt told me that her friend will hand her a puppy. Am I ready to have one? If it will happen, it would be the first time that I will have a pet. I know that having puppy, you have to train, and buy things for her. You will purchase items that will let your pet look good. You will also need food supplies that even much higher than our food, daily check-up with the veterinary and grooming days with pet shops. These are just few things we have to consider before having a puppy or a pet. Therefore, having a pet is a bit costly. I passed by a pet store yesterday just to survey a few things that I need for my new pet. So, when I asked the saleslady, I was little bit amazed with the prizes. They are more expensive than of my things. So I went out from the pet shop and I thought of things that can save me from buying those things. 

Following  are  some of the tips to keep you from spending a lot.

You need to keep your pet healthy. Be aware of the likes and dislikes of your pet. An alternative way of not spending much on dog foods, you may have homemade foods. Make sure you consult your veterinarian. Don’t risk the health of your pet.

 To make your pet feel comfortable it needs also a dog bed. Dog beds are almost more expensive than dog foods. If you are creative enough you can make your own dog bed. You can recycle things from you home just like old pillows and clothing. Sew them to together and make a dog bed.   

 For your pet’s toys, you can give them a toy which looks like a Kong chew toy. Your dog need a chew toy for it helps in developing and maintaining jaw muscles and gums and teeth. But remember in choosing your chew toy you need to consider the needs, size and preferences.

            When I was in the pet store I looked  for a dog carrier. It was really expensive. When I got home, I looked for my old bags that can be turned into a dog carrier. It just need a little sewing for the rounded  opening of the bag for your pet’s head.You can embellished the style you want.
           
            From the tips above you can now save money for other things that our pets need. Perhaps  I may say that even this will be my first  time to have a pet, I am now ready to have one.  




LIKE THIS POST? SHARE THIS TO Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Digg This Post ! Share On Reddit ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Blog Feed !





Share your views...

2 Respones to "Woof Woof"

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want a dog so bad but I wasn't sure if I was ready or not. But after reading this I feel a little better. I like the part about making your own dog beds.
I never thought about that.
Thanks for the great tip!


September 15, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Post a Comment

This is a do-follow blog and is updated regularly.

■ Avoid posting non related contents.
■ Please use a name instead of blog name or SEO stuff, otherwise it will be deleted right away

 

Disclaimer | Filipino BlogKarya's HavenReggae MusicBXUNETFood DiaryDiamonds For Sale