The Opening Remarks



Blogging - not a common word to me, all through my days online, I have been hearing a lot of it but never been putting too much attention to it. Well, this is something new, at least for me. The fact that it is already 2010 (guess, blogging started around 2000 or ealier), and I am just starting, is really not a good deal. And another fact that I am not good with words, and that I am too "pressured" to have a blogging account (or is it just "blog") as a certain requirement to an online job, is really not a good way to start. But if this is what it takes for me to earn extra cash, then this will have to do, for now.

Don't get me wrong, though. I may not be enjoying this yet, but with time and experience, I might learn to like it, hopefully. I might as well ask from you experts, what I need to know about blogging, like, mind sharing any tips, or whathaveyous, in blogging? A newbie to this kind of stuff, such as myself, would really appreciate any word from you.

And oh, by the way, have I already reached 200 words? Now, that is me thinking outloud. And I need nine more posts for me to pass the said requirement. So, until next "blog" (not used to saying the word). Ciao!



LIKE THIS POST? SHARE THIS TO Tweet This ! Share On Facebook ! Add To Del.icio.us ! Digg This Post ! Share On Reddit ! Share On StumbleUpon ! Share On MySpace ! Blog Feed !





Share your views...

0 Respones to "The Opening Remarks"

Post a Comment

This is a do-follow blog and is updated regularly.

■ Avoid posting non related contents.
■ Please use a name instead of blog name or SEO stuff, otherwise it will be deleted right away

 

Disclaimer | Filipino BlogKarya's HavenReggae MusicBXUNETFood DiaryDiamonds For Sale