>> Something Interesting
There are infinite possibilities that may lead to the failure marketing strategies - it's an endless task to know why and when things go wrong. Companies may dig into this vortex and try to understand the cause of failure.
Operating without Specific Plans and Clear Goals
A serious plan of attack will allow your company to grow online. Without it, there's no reason why you should start your online business in the first place. Many things revolve around online marketing so you need yourself to be updated and keep your actions recorded most of the time.
Prior to you campaign, you need to have the knowledge of how the web works. If you don't know how search engine works - you will just waste your time and worse - your money! Your goals are also very important in your online marketing strategies - try to ask yourself if your online strategy is good enough to reach your goals. Whatever your goals are, your website needs to work that complements your marketing goals.
No Dedication and Patience
Your passion for marketing is a must if you want to market your business on the web. You have to allow your strategy to evolve and morph in order for a web strategy to work - online marketing requires changes along the way and your passion will help you a lot in finding new ways to have your target web traffic.
Patience is one of the most important things any businessman needs to market their brands/businesses online. The information highway is a very busy place and every day, people around the world create billions of pages/contents which require patience to reach out.
Crappy Website and Lack of Resources
A well built website is a must if you are going to spend time and resource on a comprehensive marketing strategy. A badly created website will only waste your time and resources - it might get the traffic that you want but the website will leave your traffic clueless about what to do and what's being offered. The last thing that causes a marketing strategy to fail is the lack of resources (if you are going to shoot for the stars, make sure you have enough power/fuel to execute everything properly in a consistent manner).
- Expect bugs. Timeline is not yet stable, considering that this is yet a beta/trial version.
- Not all users have this (yet), so expect that not everybody can see how your Timeline looks.
- Be sure that your Facebook account is verified (via phone or credit card).
To enable Timeline into your profile, all you need is to follow these steps:
(Be sure to fill up App Namespace, although it is not necessary for your timeline but it is required for the app to function properly.)
Hit the Get it Now button and your Facebook Timeline is good to go. After enabling Timeline, your Facebook profile will now have a new look. (See image below.)
If you are considering of buying or selling your house, then the first and important step in real estate process is hiring a real estate agent. A real estate agent can give you a full assistance, which covers advising to closing a sale. However, some people thought that it is enough for them to know all the information available in the internet or their regular marketing knowledge to do this kind of transaction without the help of agents. Some may succeed but some may not. If you have even a slight doubt in your mind, here are some advantages of hiring real estate agents.
- This is easier said than done. With all the 17,000 new food products that comes out every year vying for your hard earned money. However, most of these foods do not deserve to be in the same category as Food – you may call them edible items such as substances. They are mostly composed of processed concoctions that no ordinary consumer would keep in his pantry. Nowadays, it is a challenge to eat foods that comes down to picking real food and avoiding industrial concoctions.
- Food processing began as a way to extend the food’s life shelter by protecting it from bacteria and fungi. This is usually done by making the food less appealing to these creatures by removing all the nutrients that attracts them. The more processed your food is, the longer the shelf life, the less healthy and nutritious the food will be.
- A good example of a healthy plate is it features several different colors. Why? The different colors of many vegetables reflect the various antioxidant phytochemicals they contain like polyphenols, anthocyanins, carotenoids and flavonoids to name a few. Many of these chemicals aide in protecting you from any chronic diseases; however, each may give protection in just a slightly different way. So the best way to be fully protected is to eat a meal that contains as many different kinds of phytochemicals as possible.
- As far as your body is concerned, white flour is not too different from sugar. It gives the body none of the good things like B vitamins, fiber and healthy fats. Large spikes of glucose in our body causes inflammatory and may wreck havoc on your insulin metabolism. So you must start eating whole grains and try avoiding white flour.
- If you spend more in better foods, you will probably eat less and treat it with more care. Choose quality over quantity, as the old saying goes: “It is better to pay your grocer than your doctor”.
- The more ingredients in a packaged food you buy, the more processed it probably is.
If you have a blog that turns out to make some profit for you – by selling products or search engine optimization, you’ll realize how it really pays to work with others as well. With affiliate programs, you’ll be able to benefit from the commission and merchant benefits from sales. It is also known as referral programs where you can recommend a site to your visitors and pick up a percentage of any sales that your visitors make.
How Does it Work?
If you have a website or blog that you have set up as a hobby or business, you can run an affiliate program on it. You can also build a site to promote a particular product or service from your affiliate. As long as it brings more profit than it takes to set it up or run it, you will be fine.
With almost any marketing program, you will need to be more careful when you select an affiliate program. The benefits from it will give you more ways to make profit from your visitors. Instead of selling your visitors a product, you can simply send them to a partner and take cuts from the profits you generate for them.
Although it’s so tempting to go for programs with the highest commissions, those affiliate programs won’t give you cuts if your visitors don’t purchase their products or services. Here are some tips to help you select an affiliate programs that’s right for you:
- - If you browse on the web, you can find lots of affiliate programs. You can find lots of programs with great payment structures and high percentages in just about any field of marketing. Here’s the catch – do not accept anything less than 25% with commissions.
- It’s also great if the affiliate program provides information. Look for statistic pages that lists the number of click through, sales, and most importantly – the earnings, so you will be able to monitor how you are doing.
- The web offers a lot of innovation in marketing strategies. Thus, always look for something that offers a variety of tools to apply on your website such as text links, banners, and graphic details.
- You applied affiliate programs on your website because you want to make more profit. With that, you have to find out how often you will be paid and you have to be sure that the payment schedule meets your own expectations. You should know whether the affiliate programs pay weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
- The last thing you need to know is the quality of support included in the program. If your questions can’t be answered in a quick and timely manner, you should find another one that will.
Physical activities and exercises are very important for the wellness of your body. If you're working on a desk for longer hours in the weekdays, you might want to visit the gym or jog on the weekends. While many people are getting involved in physical exercises, it is important to have yourself warmed up before any strenuous activity. Lots of people have ignored this stage before working out, not knowing the consequences in doing so.
Burning applications are considered one of the most computer applications nowadays because it allows you to duplicate video and audio files on CD-Rs and DVD-Rs. It’s in this application where you can insert and play CD's in various media players. Although this is a simple process, most people still find themselves on a situation where they can’t play the burned CD on a media player. Perhaps they did something wrong while burning the CD or they've used a faulty CD in the process.
One of the most important decisions that you have to make as a blogger is choosing which blogging platform you're going to use. This will greatly affect your entire blogging experience since choosing the right one will make blogging very easy and choosing the wrong platform for you can make blogging a chore. Since the program that you use for a blog is a powerful part of your blogging experience, it's best to take some time to find a blogging platform that provides an ease of access - a user-friendly interface with a flexible framework that allows you to make your blog unique in content and presentation.
How Do You Look for the Right One?
Having the right platform isn't that easy - it requires a bit of contemplation and research. it may take some time, but you will be able to find the blogging platform that suits your needs and skills. Most of the time, we contemplate on these two things - the ease of use and customization.
You have to understand that highly customizable blogging platforms are a bit more difficult to use than automated platforms like Wordpress. If you're new to blogs and you don't have a background in web development, you might want to use the automated ones rather than complicated ones. It will provide great but simple results rather than complex and crappy ones. If you're a veteran in web design and development, you will probably find user-friendly platforms limit your creativity.
Take note that there is no such thing as a blogging platform that is objectively the best among the rest - it's because bloggers have unique needs. In fact, the blogging movement is about individuality and it makes sense that there are lots of blogging platforms available on the web these days. It's so diverse - to be able to come up with different kinds of projects.
If you're going to look for a blogging platform, make sure you check out reviews of different platforms. That way, you will know more about the pros and cons of a specific blogging platform. It's also best to take into account the position that the reviewer is coming from. If an accomplished web developer for example, gave a negative feedback about a blogging platform because of its limitations, it must be great for beginners who are looking for user-friendly blogging platforms. Although there's no perfect platform, you can look for the best blogging platform based on your criteria.
Cancer is considered as the "silent killer" since it will just manifest its true nature when it has inflicted serious damage in your body - that most often lead to death. As the nation's second most deadly disease, cancer brings several risk factors with it. Thus, it is just logical that we take a good look at the foods we consume that are known to help reduce cancer risks.
- Foods that are rich in phytochemicals - found in beans and cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, and brussels sprouts, are very strong options.
- Dark green leafy vegetables such as romaine lettuce, spinach, collard greens, are pumped up with lutein, carotenoids, and fibers that make these vegetables cancer-fighting foods.
- Tomatoes are also considered as cancer-fighting foods. Aside from its lycopene content, the antioxidant phytochemical it contains helps prevent heart disease. It's a good source of vitamins A, C, and E - your shield that battles against cancer-causing elements. You should try to add tomatoes on your salad or top it on your homemade pizza. Tomatoes are great ingredients for your favorite sandwich recipe too!
- The watermelon is stuffed with lots of antioxidants. A daily serving assures you of your 80% vitamin C daily requirement. It is also a great source of vitamin A and beta carotene. It also contains lycopene like tomatoes.
- Berries such as strawberries and blueberries are rich in vitamin C and fiber. They are very simple finger foods that you can add on your favorite whole grain cereal meal, oatmeal, or low-fat yogurt.
■ Keyword Research
This is the first step towards a successful search engine optimization campaign. Thus, you have to be very careful in selecting keywords that you will apply on your website - it's quite tricky to select targeted keywords on your website. Of course, the selection of keywords that you will use should always be based on the aspects of your product name, services, brands, or general terms. it's because most of the time, people tend to forget about the geographical terms to achieve their online presence.
When you do a keyword research, it's advisable to have a thorough market research analysis to find the best keywords used by powerful search engines to find services and products in the internet. In addition, you should find out targeted keywords of competitors who are doing well in the online market.
The first thing you need to do is to make a list of products, services, and topics that you are going to offer. You can also use your website logs to figure out which keywords have brought you more web traffic in the past. Make sure that the keywords you choose clearly define your brand, product, and business to drive traffic from search engines. It's because some websites get high levels of traffic through keywords but they don't end up with higher sales because the keywords aren't really related to their business.
Nowadays, more and more internet users are getting aware of how keyword search work - from searching products and service on the web. Your target consumers look for the better products, location, services, etc. so you should cover all terms for each. There are lots of tools available to help you identify keywords that are suitable for search engines. The catch is, you have to determine which keyword is going to generate higher web traffic.